Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 1st results

Started the mid-year out with a bang:

  1. Cooked based (at least partially) from a recipe.  Since I hadn't been grocery shopping in a while, I had to rely on what I had in the house.  Made pasta and then baked it with shredded mozzarella and sauce.  Not fancy, but at least I did have to put forth some effort.
  2. Garrett and I did a craft today.  I did take some pictures which I'll add later.  I had purchased a couple of craft kits from Target.  The one he picked you decorate glittery puff balls with sticky foam pieces.  We made a super hero and a princess.
  3. For exercise I decided to do a couple of the 30 day challenges that have been floating around on Facebook.  I started with the  30 Day Ab Challenge and think that at day 16, might also start another one.  I did it successfully - and it was quick and relatively painless.  Did prove that my abs are severely lacking.
  4. I tried with this one.  Really I did.  This one might be the hardest resolution.
  5. I cleaned our half bath.  While it is the smallest room in the condo - at least I actually did clean something!
  6. I did do a fairly good job when something didn't go the way I expected at work today of calming down and breathing.  Go me.  
  7. Laid the groundwork for getting together with some friends.  One of whom I haven't seen since Garrett's first Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment